WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

Welcome to the Shelby County Master Gardneners Blog!!

This site has been created to provide information about upcoming meetings, community, garden articles, tips, interesting websites, blogs, members garden activities, garden pictures, and much more.

This site is for all of us to share our love for gardening and our garden friends. Please enjoy! Comment often and pass on what you would like to see posted on our site!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving to all my gardening friends.... I hope this day was full of great food, tons of family and lots of love.


I know my version of a great Black Friday is digging in the black dirt!!!


I would love to line up outside my garden at 4:00am and be ready to dig in when the sun opened the door!!


Please send me information for this blog!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment