WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

Welcome to the Shelby County Master Gardneners Blog!!

This site has been created to provide information about upcoming meetings, community, garden articles, tips, interesting websites, blogs, members garden activities, garden pictures, and much more.

This site is for all of us to share our love for gardening and our garden friends. Please enjoy! Comment often and pass on what you would like to see posted on our site!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tuesday October 11th Meeting


The October Meeting of the Master Gardeners of Shelby County will be at my house!!

I am so excited to have you all here!! We will have Garden Happy Hour starting at 5:30....to 6:30.Time to walk my gardens and talk!!! The Meeting and Important Stuff will be short and sweet at 6:30. A free plant to anyone coming!!!

Please come...I will give anyone coming a plant of their choice. My gardens are not
great right now. I am redoing most of them...but you will see my love of gardening!

We have a great new fire pit, that is half done, so we will have marshmallows, and hot dogs, to roast.....besides..that just pot luck!!!! Bring anything you think we would enjoy.


Becky Kirts
232 Colony Drive
Shelbyville

Spring Oak's Subdivision

No comments:

Post a Comment